The 1000 Mile Breeze sock is the ultimate sock for keeping feet cool and comfortable during intense activity.
The inner liner is made from unique NILIT® BREEZE fibers, designed to give maximum breathability and ventilation.
The ultra-soft liner quickly transfers body heat and gives a smooth sensation on the skin reducing friction and irritation.
Double layer construction reduces friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
NILIT® BREEZE fibers have been independently tested and proven to lower body temperature.
- NILIT ® BREEZE inner layer for extra cool feel
- Ventilation mesh for superior breathability
- Padded zones on heel and toe areas for added comfort
- Arch bracing for firm grip and support
- Men’s and Ladies fit – sizing by UK shoe size
Outer Layer – 56% Nylon, 41% Polyester & 3% Lycra®
Inner Layer – 77% Breeze, 21% Nylon and 2% Spandex
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
SIZE AND FITTING:
Many of the socks in the 1000 Mile range are available in both men’s and ladies fittings, as indicated by the colour coded stitching around the toe seam.
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have narrow feet (D or less for men, B or less for ladies) or are on the border between sizes, you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles. Pull the sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit correctly on the foot.