The product: Active Patch 4U
Foam composition : Brevet FR 1257656
Active Patch 4U is constructed of a breathable and permeable foam, sandwiched between a breathable nylon mesh and a black polyurethane membrane.The membrane acts as a mirror reflecting the energy emitted by the body on an identified position. The position of the patches is inspired by acupuncture. This will stimulate inactive areas, speed up the process of self-healing and alleviate discomfort, or pain.
Each patch contains a specific quantity* of more than 20 different, finely ground*, metal oxides and rare minerals.
The concentration of each ingredient is approx. 30g/m², ground to <5 microns
Its black colour comes from the presence of organic coal. This increases the patches potential to radiate heat and increases the effectiveness.
Physical action of the patch :
Each patch absorbs and returns 95% of the energy it receives. This is done within an infrared spectrum of between 4 to 200 micrometers.
Between 27°C and 39°C, the wavelength of the energy that the body radiates is between 9.28 and 9.66 µm (far infrareds).
3 main modes of action :
Applying Active Patch 4U to a known problem-area will help strengthen it. It also limits the chance for a recurrence of the problem associated with that area.
Applying Active Patch 4U will help treat, stimulate and relax the problem-area.
Active Patch 4U contributes to a general energetic well-being along with treating a specific area. However, our patches are not aimed at treating illness.
Active Patch 4U was developed together for 3 years with athletes Trail Running.
However, Active Patches 4U are obviously useful for all sports.
It is vital that the Active Patches are placed on the correct strategic trigger points as stipulated in their details self-help zone which can be found here – http://activepatch4u.co.za/self-help/
Please note the following:
To ensure Active Patch 4U is applied correctly, you should gently stretch the patch both diagonally and width ways several times prior to removing the protective film. This will soften the fabric of the Active Patch 4U, making it fit much better to your skin — especially on areas with a high-level of mobility (elbow, knee, ankle, hand, wrist, back…)
• This product is suitable for external use only.
• Do not apply on wounds, burns or irritated, peeling (ex: eczema – psoriasis), sensitive skin, the mucus membranes or the face. Active Patch 4U can cause a temporary, local, reddening of the skin.
• Ensure that your skin is clean of oils; we suggest cleaning thoroughly and drying before applying any Active Patch 4U.
• In case of burning sensations, skin irritation or allergy, remove Active Patch 4U immediately.
• In case of strong sensation of warmth or severe irritation, suspend the use of Active Patch 4U immediately.
• In case of other undesirable effects, please consult a doctor.
• Do not use Active Patch 4U if you are allergic to one of its components – rubber or latex – or on an allergic person without a preliminary skin test.
• For adults only, not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
• Store in a cool, dry place, away from light, in its original packaging and apply directly after opening packing.
• Disposable product, suitable for single application
Made in France